I.A. Summer Meet 2012

Accord2Show

Reaction score
I will be there hope to see a lot of you all there. Remember I am parting out the car so if see me and want something of the car I will be happy to take it of for and see it to. Except for the parts that are needed to get me home like my wheels and tires and exhaust. Everything else is for sale.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
My biggest issue with moving it to Charlotte is they are removing the ability for a whole section of the country to attend. Nashville was the perfect location to allow all areas in the east to travel. But moving it to the East Coast makes it really difficult for all Mid-West owners to travel to, except for the really dedicated ones.

I understand why it was moved, and that there probably is no place big enough to hold the meet in Nashville with the speedway "closed" (I doubt LP will ever let them hold a meet there again) especially with all the recent renovations around riverfront to make it a park like atmosphere for families. It also sucks since the meet originally started in Nashville, that is where it grew up just as a small Honda-Tech meet. It is like seeing your hometown sports team relocate :(

It would be nice to know the impact it has on Nashville since it is not here. Nothing the city would notice, but that was a guaranteed 10K people in hotels, along with the money they spend at local establishments. Not to mention I am sure they provided for plenty of tax money on their tickets from law enforcement haha.

But i only will attend IA meets if they are in Nashville now, but that is mainly because I do not own a car anymore worth taking.

*back to my hiatus from 6GA for a week or so

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that Eric, I did not know about IA's origins.

I'll be in Nashville for the us129 cruise Matt is planning :)lawl:), if you are looking for something to do. Just like old times. :)

j/k Matt, but seeing as how you are from TN and have been in that area, you probably know a lot that Derek and I and others don't. Maybe you and a couple of the others from TN can plan it? If there's anything I can do, let me know.

twofast4u

Reaction score
Theres 6 or 7 of us coming Toronto Accords, so for those of you coming, let me know. Hopefully we can have a mini 6GA meet as well.

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Theres 6 or 7 of us coming Toronto Accords, so for those of you coming, let me know. Hopefully we can have a mini 6GA meet as well.

Would love to meet up with you all. Where are you staying at and when are you all plain on getting there? I will be at the campground next to the Zmax.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I'll be in Nashville for the us129 cruise Matt is planning :)lawl:), if you are looking for something to do. Just like old times. :)

j/k Matt, but seeing as how you are from TN and have been in that area, you probably know a lot that Derek and I and others don't. Maybe you and a couple of the others from TN can plan it? If there's anything I can do, let me know.

On this note, I will be looking in to some things(places to stay/eat), but I will probably be booking through hotwire for the hotel.

There will be an official US129 Meet thread in Sept.

Back to IA discussions.

:coffee:

Back