double din with wifi...from china???

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
why not just buy one of the older version of pioneer avic's they are around 4-500 dollars depending what model

babyNSX

Reaction score
why not just buy one of the older version of pioneer avic's they are around 4-500 dollars depending what model

yaeh i know but i wonder if getting and old and used AVIC is just as much a crap shot as getting of of these new much more feature laden decks from CHINA.

kn0x47

Reaction score
yaeh i know but i wonder if getting and old and used AVIC is just as much a crap shot as getting of of these new much more feature laden decks from CHINA.

no.
a quality product is always better than a no name brand. i've bought 3 subs, 2 amps, a head unit, and speakers brand new. I've been most impressed by the mb quarts i bought used that had rust on them. i dont ever plan on buying audio equipment new again.

DaSmittyman

Reaction score
im not sure where you live but be careful

"does not work in North America - the United States, Canada, Mexico"

disclaimer at the bottom.

simon_y

Reaction score
You can build your own Car PC for less then what their asking for. Everything for my Car PC cost less then $900 or $800 or whatever their asking for, a lot less. Although you're gonna have to wire and run a lot of stuff yourself though.

babyNSX

Reaction score
You can build your own Car PC for less then what their asking for. Everything for my Car PC cost less then $900 or $800 or whatever their asking for, a lot less. Although you're gonna have to wire and run a lot of stuff yourself though.

i'd like to hear more about your car pc. do you have any photos?

Back