only if you make the credit card touch the jack point

:D hahaha

what about now then?

xnufph.jpg

28r2pah.jpg

Last edited:

Blackhawk

Reaction score
Do you have to own a 6th gen accord to be in this club? And also is the slammed category measured by tire-tuck factor or distance from the ground to the lowest body part? Thanks guys.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
it's measured by the height of your jackpoints...read the first thread for exacts...i would say as long as your car is an accord the jackpoints should be comparable heights...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
people are really starting to loosely use the word "slammed" i noticed. ive been seeing people calling other peoples cars "slammed" when theyve still got a wheel gap, its kinda retarded. imo, youre not slammed in an accord unless youve got exactly no finger gap between your tire and fender, or youre tucking tire.

i posted it here just cause i didnt see anywhere else fit.

indowanksta88

Reaction score
people are really starting to loosely use the word "slammed" i noticed. ive been seeing people calling other peoples cars "slammed" when theyve still got a wheel gap, its kinda retarded. imo, youre not slammed in an accord unless youve got exactly no finger gap between your tire and fender, or youre tucking tire.

i posted it here just cause i didnt see anywhere else fit.

very well put, i do see a lot of people that go around claiming their car is slammed but they are on eibach pro-kits. hahaha

Back