damn window visors

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats on the vehicle purchase Andy. It's been a while since you sold your GTI. You must of saved up years for this moment... :)

eggs

Reaction score
Congrats on the new car Andy!! Welcome the rwd world!!

Brad2274

Reaction score
nice pickup, heard they're put on prius tires from the factory so you can break the back end loose easily :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Nice man, congrats!

thanks.

Congrats, these cars are getting some nice aftermarket support.

thanks, and they definitely are. i'd really like to do as little as possible, but we'll see how that ends up haha.

Clean, nice ride with amazing potential and totally digging the color :beer:

at least it wasn't black. i can never do that again haha. white was the color i wanted with whatever i was going to get.

Beautiful car! dont have too much fun drifting around corners with all RWD action:driving:

haha. i'm going to take it pretty easy for a little while.

Nice pick up.

thanks dude.

congrats on the vehicle purchase Andy. It's been a while since you sold your GTI. You must of saved up years for this moment... :)

thanks lemon. it was a few years saving, but i wasn't saving strictly for this car. at first it was to get a bike, then i just kept saving because i couldn't find anything i liked. my accord was getting rough, so i started looking at cars last august but in no rush to buy. found this car in march, day dreamed about it and just put it off haha. 3 months later and i own it haha.

Congrats on the new car Andy!! Welcome the rwd world!!

thanks ryan. and so far the rwd world is treating me well haha.

nice pickup, heard they're put on prius tires from the factory so you can break the back end loose easily :)

yeah, these tires suck :lawl:

Great looking car, but it desperately needs some beefier tires.

i definitely can't wait to put some good wheels and tires on it haha.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Does it handle as well as they say it does??

it handles pretty damn well. i can't wait to see what it's like with coils and wider and stickier tires. ordered a short shifter earlier tonight, it's just one of those needed things haha.

Test drove those and loved them, auto and manual were both fun!

Nice pick up for sure

yeah, it's real fun to drive. are you thinking of getting one?

Back