damn window visors

eggs

Reaction score
it handles pretty damn well. i can't wait to see what it's like with coils and wider and stickier tires. ordered a short shifter earlier tonight, it's just one of those needed things haha.

yeah, it's real fun to drive. are you thinking of getting one?

The short shifter is def needed, I'm very excited to see what you do with car, I know it will be sick

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Test drove those and loved them, auto and manual were both fun!

Nice pick up for sure

I agree. I test drove an auto a while ago since the dealership didn't have any manuals left and I'm surprised at how responsive it is! I'm sure the manual one is still much more fun though.

You planning on hitting any tracks with it any time soon?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
You planning on hitting any tracks with it any time soon?

i'd like to get out to an autox event, but i'd like to have coilovers and wheels/tires on first haha, and that's a bit of time away yet still. speaking of wheels...damn tpms :boo:

Looks good. Welcome to the club :favorites13:

thanks man. how long have you had yours and how has it been to you so far?

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
I wonder if u can call Subaru for parts, since they built the motor :thinking:

Sinful

Reaction score
i'd like to get out to an autox event, but i'd like to have coilovers and wheels/tires on first haha, and that's a bit of time away yet still. speaking of wheels...damn tpms :boo:

thanks man. how long have you had yours and how has it been to you so far?

Had mine for about a year now. It's been treating me well. You on FT86club? If not, get on it! Looking forward to your build.

Here's mine: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1488094

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Had mine for about a year now. It's been treating me well. You on FT86club? If not, get on it! Looking forward to your build.

Here's mine: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1488094

nice, sounds like a good sign for me haha. yeah, i'm on there too, 'slim blanco' haha. don't look for much haha, after i pay it off all i'll be looking to do is coils, wheels and a few little things. i put in the kartboy short shifter yesterday only because it was really needed haha. the tpms is a little lame though, i really wish that could be disabled for people like us who know how to keep their cars maintained haha. i also noticed that you got yours on 6/8, i picked mine up on 6/9 :lawl:

Back