Stupid question

maplesyrup

Reaction score
Okay, I wanna keep the suspension basically stock but i wanna lower the back maybe an inch or 2 at the very most, is it as easy as cutting out a link on the coilovers or is there alot more to it? I'm not too big on suspension and stuff so im a little confused as to where to start, i also dont wanna lower it too much because where i live, the streets are more like wagon paths :icon_toilet:

eggs

Reaction score
You're better off just keeping it all stock, cutting springs is a bad idea. Maybe try buying a used set or rear lowering springs that are like an inch or so

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
look around for a set of eibach pro kit springs and use all of them or just the rears. they're great quality and they only lower 1.25'' I think

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
They say stupid question deserves a stupid answer lol. The only way to lower your car with stock suspension is to cut springs :rice:(literally). Buy some coilovers dude! Or go with shorter springs but then u will need shocks also (stock shocks only work for stock hight)

xci.ed6

Reaction score

H&R Race springs, about 2" front and rear. They ride nice, nice on the struts, good for ground clearance. I think they make some taller ones.

Back