Feedback for Good/Bad Transactions

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Member: Blacknight
Item: 6000k HID Kit and JVC Head Unit
Feedback: Went to Jersey this past weekend to make a trade deal with Eric. Went really smooth. He's a great guy to deal with. Highly Recommended!!

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Member: Kapao 818
Item: 16x7 black Rota Slipstream's w/ tires
Feedback: Great seller who communicates very clearly and was very respectful and patient. He shipped the wheels halfway across the country, and was very good with shipping and tracking info.

DfeAt01

Reaction score
Member:BKLYN ACCORD
Item: OEM 98-02 headlights

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
Member: henreeezy xp
Item bought: OEM Foglights, Prelude shifter
Feedback: Great guy, great transaction, just a little mix up with the shipping but overall A+

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
McCullugh Hid
Item bought: 8000k bulb pair and 10000k bulb pair
Feedback: Terrible, they sent me 5k's instead of 8k's. Emailed them multiple times about the error, showed them my receipt. No reply after a whole week

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Member: cantafordaccord
Item Bought: CF badges/custom eyelids
Feedback: Great seller, great communication! Would/will deal with again in the future. Fast shipping.

Member: Accord_V6_400m
Item Bought: CF4 fogs
Feedback: Great seller, great communication! Even through in a free OEM fog switch. Got item to me in no time.

Member: DarkSideAccord
Item Bought: 6GA Decals
Feedback: On point, even though it was a small item, sent/received as advertised.

Member: TASauto
Item Bought: OEM Fog Switch
Feedback: Great online seller, extremely fast shipping and very good product knowledge/communication. Would/will deal with again in the future.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Member: Jdmaccord6
item: cusco style front strut bar
feedback: i got the item after 2 weeks of payment. Communication was very limited.

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Member: jdmaccord6
Item: Goodrige SS Brake Lines / Neuspeed Lower Tie Bar (Not received)
Feedback: D-. I received my item 3 weeks after my prompt payment. Seller jacked me back and forth about shipping, availability of item of interest, and decision about payment. When I sent my payment for Neuspeed lower tie bar and brake lines, he told me that the tie bar could not be provided as it was still on the totaled vehicle and that he would ship the lines for free due to the hassle caused. The refund contained $10 less than what I should have gotten back if he shipped the item out for free for me, in addition to not providing me with item of my original intent. Communication was horrendous with this merchant. I would not get a reply from him up to 5 days at one point! Granted, I understand that he has a tough situation with his car being totaled, but he should focus on handling open transactions with customers! Basically he was good at pushing my buttons, because all I wanted is consistent communication and he was not able to provide that. He also promised to get me tracking numbers for my item, which he never did. I didn't know what to expect from this seller - when, and how my items would be delivered. I don't even expect feedback on iTrader from him, and I never want to deal with him again.

Last edited:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Member: A-cord
Item: Megan test pipe
Feedback: Very fast shipping, easy guy to deal with and will do business with again!

BoyBlue

Reaction score
Member: Hilodaze (seller)
Item: OEM Hubcaps
Great seller. Didn't have any problems and the hubcaps are in good shape and looks the way thay were described to me.

Back