Prayers for Danny (Dinzdale40)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Danny, I have a friend here who is dealing with Crohn's as well, so I understand the pain/suffering you are dealing with. I know it probably flares up every so often, but glad to hear you're making a recovery. Best of health, brother.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i feel much better today...i wanted to come on here yesterday but became a lil sick one last time.....i was seriously about to go back to the emergency room but am now glad i did not cause i feel fine just really worn out...i was afraid it was coming back...but then i remembered that they gave me a flu shot right before i left...so i figured that i prolly just got a little sicker than normal from a flu shot and it would get better(which it has)...

Heres a pic of me on oxygen with a bunch of wires...i tried to look happy...it wasn't workin....
DSC00027.JPG

heres my IV...called a Picc line or something...my veins were so fragile from being on steroids that regular IV sites weren't lasting...so they went overboard and gave me this bitch....
DSC00028.JPG

they needed arterial blood and had to jamb needle in my arm....afterwards it bled in my arm causing this huge bruise looking thingy...i have this on my other arm from the Picc line also...
DSC00029.JPG

truonghthe

Reaction score
great to see you smile Danny, all of those IV thing remind me of my bro when he was hospitalize because his bike accident in 07.

d1blet

Reaction score
It's great to see you so much better.

The whole experience would be extremely tramautizing if it was me in that hospital bed. I hope that you'll be on your feet soon!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Danny, stay up, Brother. I'm sure the wife/family has been helping you through as well, hope to see you back at the 'Project' real soon!

Back