*LIMITED TIME* Progress RSB $120 + shipping

bagoon316

Reaction score
^^^HAHA, I havent even done the TL upgrade yet to 16mm, so I'm in the same boat, spend 50 or so plus endlinks, or spend my quoted 131 plus endlinks for 8 more mm of sweetness.

even if i dont get around to installing it right away, the amount of money saved is worth it to buy it up front.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
brackets, bushings, and even lithium grease come with it. everything needed.

no, it doesn't come with a rear lower tie bar (our cars don't need/use one)

I think it's regularly $150-$170 with shipping IIRC

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
YES, THIS FITS ALL OUR ACCORDS, V6, I4, SEDAN, OR COUPE!

No modding needed, but if rear exhaust hangar is in the way bend it back with a pipe or something to clear it, like half an inch or so. EASY! Depends what model you have if the hanger is in the way or not.

you're *absolutely* positive it will fit an F23 sedan right? :lawl:

and how low down does that progress plaque hang down? because I'm already pretty low...but I love the look so I'm almost positive about getting this.

actually Nikita, just post a picture of this on your car from a couple angles. It would answer all my questions :lawl:

acedomain

Reaction score
i just ordered one, price isnt so bad and like op said if u been wanting and waiting for this now is the time. quick question is there a progress bar for the front that would fit our cars i have a 4 cyl sedan....yes i will search but if someone is kind enough to just answer id appreciate it. thanks

acedomain

Reaction score
yea but all we are getting is the rear bar the picture is just a picture and what im really asking is which progress bar would fit as in would it also be the tl one

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Best shot I have, sorry.

P1010108.jpg

Back