(Update!) My new wheels!!!!!!!!

kevo

Reaction score
Here's a pic of my new wheels I got what are your thoughts of them they are Drag wheels Dr31 17x7 off set is +40
picture.php

So I got bored and painted one of my wheels tonight what do you guys think?
picture.php

Primer:
picture.php

picture.php

Mattalic bronze:
picture.php

Now it looks a lot better in person I promise I'm going to wet sand tomorrow then clear it and see what the final product looks like. Hope you guys enjoy

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Re: My new wheels!!!!!!!!

I like em' :thumbup:

Thanks they will be temps for a while till I paint my car and lower it but they will do the trick:p
Oooooooo, rims without low is usually a gamble. I guess we'll see. What color are you painting the car?

kevo

Reaction score

Oooooooo, rims without low is usually a gamble. I guess we'll see. What color are you painting the car?

Either dark mattalic grey or navy blue but ima powder coat the wheels bronze:D

kevo

Reaction score

lower first.

Yeah I know that now I was told false from a d#ck head that did work on my car he said buy wheels first then lower so you only have to do one alinement but just yesterday I was reading on a thread where everyone and their baby mamma say lower first and I just bought my wheels last week so that is part of my learning lesson I'm learning more each day thanks to this fourm but ill rock them till I lower it

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score

Either dark mattalic grey or navy blue but ima powder coat the wheels bronze:D
I'd paint the car blue and the wheels white in that case. I think blue and bronze is overdone, mostly cause of the WRX. But probably want to lower first. You could just buy shocks fairly inexpensively, give you a sturdy drop for a little while.

kevo

Reaction score

I'd paint the car blue and the wheels white in that case. I think blue and bronze is overdone, mostly cause of the WRX. But probably want to lower first. You could just buy shocks fairly inexpensively, give you a sturdy drop for a little while.

I wana combo some ground controls with koni yellows with eibach front and rear sways

jdmcg3

Reaction score

now get spacers.. cause with a drop and some 7 inch wide wheels, it will make the wheels look sunken in..

and if i were you id find something to replace the center caps.. dont wanna rep that youre rocking reps

Back