(Update!) My new wheels!!!!!!!!

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Re: My new wheels!!!!!!!!

I'd paint the car blue and the wheels white in that case. I think blue and bronze is overdone, mostly cause of the WRX. But probably want to lower fir

I wana combo some ground controls with koni yellows with eibach front and rear sways
Sounds like a great setup. Could cost alot.

And like he said doing different centercaps could be a good idea as well. What I would do, powder coat white later, and throw on white and red Honda center caps. I guess you could call them type-r.

kevo

Reaction score

now get spacers.. cause with a drop and some 7 inch wide wheels, it will make the wheels look sunken in..

and if i were you id find something to replace the center caps.. dont wanna rep that youre rocking reps

What size spacers do you recommend and I'm going to see of my stock H center caps fit

slowrider87

Reaction score

now get spacers.. cause with a drop and some 7 inch wide wheels, it will make the wheels look sunken in..

and if i were you id find something to replace the center caps.. dont wanna rep that youre rocking reps

And like he said doing different centercaps could be a good idea as well. What I would do, powder coat white later, and throw on white and red Honda center caps. I guess you could call them type-r.

i love that we now promote posing wheels as other wheels. If you get new centercaps stick with your honda caps or blanks. don't advertise that the wheels are something they aren't. lot's of people rock drags, nothing to act ashamed of.

kevo

Reaction score

i love that we now promote posing wheels as other wheels. If you get new centercaps stick with your honda caps or blanks. don't advertise that the wheels are something they aren't. lot's of people rock drags, nothing to act ashamed of.

Oh trust me I don't mind the drags at all I just want Honda caps to flow with the car I like theses wheels a lot and they were like 375 for all 4 inside hook up :D

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score

and if i were you id find something to r

And like he said doing different centercaps could be a good idea as well. What I would do, powder coat

Well yeah, who would put another companies centercap in.

kevo

Reaction score

So if I decided to lower my car on guessed wheels what would need to be done why lower before wheel it just dosent make sense it seems tje same to me both ways idk I'm new to building cars

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score

Wheels without lowering just makes it sit higher. So usually you would spend money to get lower equipment, and then after saving money again buy wheels. It really only matters if you care about the height. I don't care about the height that much so I would probably do the same as you.

Back