(Update!) My new wheels!!!!!!!!

kevo

Reaction score
Re: My new wheels!!!!!!!!

But this is what I am talking about, why do one suspension setup and upgrade later on, just save up and upgrade the suspension one time.

Because iv read good and bad on koni and eibach shocks so since I'm getting the eibach sport line kit that comes with everything I need excluding the ground controls, if I end up not liking the sportling shocks all i need to do is swap them out for the koni its all trial and error

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Syk is right, if I were you I'd just go for the Yellows and Ground Controls the first time. I've been through 2 suspension setups, soon to be 3. And wish I would have just done what I'm doing next the first time, there really is no point. It just wastes time and money. But if you are really wanting to experience different shocks/springs, then do it.

kevo

Reaction score

Syk is right, if I were you I'd just go for the Yellows and Ground Controls the first time. I've been through 2 suspension setups, soon to be 3. And wish I would have just done what I'm doing next the first time, there really is no point. It just wastes time and money. But if you are really wanting to experience different shocks/springs, then do it.

Regardless I'm going to end up with both if I do it my way or the way you guys said to do it the eibach sportline kit comes with everything I need in the set up i would just need to remove some of it and replace it with the koni yellows and ground controls its less expensive this way and i can sell what ever Im not usesing so either way ill achieve my suspension set up but thanks for your insight ill keep it in mind before i throw anything on the car:beer:

kevo

Reaction score

Ok so I finally wised up thanks to SYK and REDRYDER in two weeks I'm going to just buy the suspension the right way GC, KONI yellow, and eibach sways it would be very time/cost efficient thanks guys and to any noob out there who comes across this listen to the veterans they know what they are talking about thanks again guys:rock:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Bravo son. Post photos, you will have a sweet setup. :)

Macsrule15

Reaction score

a guy at work has those on his dropped 2010 fuzion sport they look dope as hell

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Ok so I finally wised up thanks to SYK and REDRYDER in two weeks I'm going to just buy the suspension the right way GC, KONI yellow, and eibach sways it would be very time/cost efficient thanks guys and to any noob out there who comes across this listen to the veterans they know what they are talking about thanks again guys:rock:

S05E10_Salute.gif

Where are you getting the suspension from?

Back