FS: NRG Strut Bar, WILL SHIP!

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Hey all,
Most of you will have no idea who I am, but I sold the accord and got a 2013 honda fit sport.

So I have some leftovers for sale.

1) NRG Strut Bar -40 (Fits V6)
AjGDX5m.jpg

2) OEM Honda 6th gen Sunroof visor SOLD

3) Rear Sedan Window Roof Visor-SOLD

4) Datum1 rear tow hook (Has scrape marks on bottom) -15
7RbRCGF.jpg

5) Sedan window visors -SOLD

Looking to sell these fast. Willing to ship at buyers expense.

Thanks

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: NRG Strut Bar, OEM sunroof Visor, rear window Visor, Datum1 Tow hook, & sedan Vis

Hope the Fit is treating you well, glws!

cg6soldado

Reaction score
Re: NRG Strut Bar, OEM sunroof Visor, rear window Visor, Datum1 Tow hook, & sedan Vis

Glws bro lmk if you wanna ship

cmgreensr

Reaction score

Ditto, let me know if you change your mind on shipping. I'd buy the window and rear visors off ya!

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score

Glws bro lmk if you wanna ship

Well if you want to pay for shipping costs I will consider it. What part where you interested in?

Ditto, let me know if you change your mind on shipping. I'd buy the window and rear visors off ya!

Same deal, if you want to cover shipping costs I'll consider it.

Hope the Fit is treating you well, glws!

It is I love it. Its a brand new blank canvas, the hard part now is just figuring out what direction I want to take it.
YCC1cMm.jpg

cmgreensr

Reaction score

Sure man, if you wanna get a shipping quote, I'm interested in the window visors and rear visor to 19808. Thanks

Fit looks fun btw

guytv

Reaction score

Nice choice on the new car :High 5:

I'm interested in the strut bar.
and also those windows visors if there free. lol

i'm in socal btw

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score

Sure man, if you wanna get a shipping quote, I'm interested in the window visors and rear visor to 19808. Thanks

Fit looks fun btw

Ok I'll get a quote. As for the window visors since they are free, any one willing to pick up locally gets priority. It will be cheaper on shipping for you though :O

The fit is super fun.
Nice choice on the new car :High 5:

I'm interested in the strut bar.
and also those windows visors if there free. lol

i'm in socal btw

Ok lets do business. I located in Glendora. Also local pick up gets priority on the free visors.

guytv

Reaction score

Ok lets do business. I located in Glendora. Also local pick up gets priority on the free visors.

Okay. I'm located an hour away in the Riverside area. I'm heading over to the LA area on Thursday/Friday. I'm willing to pick up.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score

Okay. I'm located an hour away in the Riverside area. I'm heading over to the LA area on Thursday/Friday. I'm willing to pick up.

Sounds good to me. I'll pm you the details.

Back