$500 to blow..what to get?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Ok, so I got $500 to blow on suspension..what should I get..here's what I have considered..

Tokico HP's/Pro-Kit
Tokico Illuminas/Sportlines
Tein Basic
???????
???????
???????
???????

I'm open to opinions..especially when it comes to true coilovers in the low $500-$600 range...

indowanksta88

Reaction score
omni power coilover, they are only 650 on some website, someone on here bought it and it was free shipping and no tax..so i would just wait until have 650 and get coilovers

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Well I'm trying to budget myself..and I hate the fact you have to remove one end of the coilover just to adjust it.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
give me $250 so i can buy my ppi 4480, $100 for a pg rsd12d, and put the remaining towards a 500rms sub amp :rock: a ppi would be nice, but they draw 80-140a :( just a thought...

i assume the AMRs are out of your price range...my 2 choices are illuminas/GC sleeves or just say screw it and go for tein ss. adjustability wouldnt be such a huge deal if it wasnt for snow :mad:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
ryan s said:
give me $250 so i can buy my ppi 4480, $100 for a pg rsd12d, and put the remaining towards a 500rms sub amp :rock: a ppi would be nice, but they draw 80-140a :( just a thought...

i assume the AMRs are out of your price range...my 2 choices are illuminas/GC sleeves or just say screw it and go for tein ss. adjustability wouldnt be such a huge deal if it wasnt for snow :mad:
Man..I want them AMR's so bad it's not even funny..and Tein SS adjusts on the springs so you don't keep your shock travel..which sucks the big one..I need to either sell some **** or apply for another credit card..one way or another I want the freakin AMR's..even though they are the same thing as ksport & d2's..but lifetime warranty and custom spring rates? can't go wrong.

Back