+35 yay or nay?

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
With a large spacer and rolling your fender will make them fit but it will be sticking out a bit as they all stated.

Why would you want to get spacers?

Im running 18x8 with 35mm offset but im not slammed and do rub. Im also running 225/40's. I have about 1 finger up front and like 1.5-2 outback. Id say go for it. No need to slam it since they are only 17's. You should be low enough.

The rims dont stick out that much either. The camber will tuck them if you go low enough.

Phut

Reaction score
Thanks guys :( I'd love to run em, the 18s are just too big for me. I don't think I can hang with 18s.... I have considered 16s but that wouldn't make me completely happy.

our cars can handle 18's. and it can handle 19's as well. i'd seriously go for the 18 in. vs-xx they got on that site.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
our cars can handle 18's. and it can handle 19's as well. i'd seriously go for the 18 in. vs-xx they got on that site.

+1, new 18" vs-xx's w/ new tires for $1400? that's crazy

makes me wonder if those are all stolen, haha

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I bet you could pull off 35mm and still make it look good. It just won't be as simple as bolting them on and running them like something like 45.

k3nnex

Reaction score
NEW QUESTION!!
I might go pick up some 42s, you think that's coo? You guys say it will rub, but will it be horrible rubbing? I lowered my car just to the wheel now, it's no longer slammed, will it still rub?

Phut

Reaction score
that should be fine. anywhere in the +40 and up is fine.

Back