Suggestion on Rims

Icemul

Reaction score
I have a white coupe that eventually will get some 18's.
I'm not really pickly about the spokes, but I can't figure out what color would go best with the white. I was thinking gunmetal or black would look good, but then again white on white might not be bad. Any thoughts or picks of rims on a white accord?

TDotCord

Reaction score
white on white is not a bad idea....if you keep the brake dust off. Gunmetal or black will mask the dust pretty well. I had gunmetal rims before and you couldn't really notice the brake dust until you looked closely.

Now with silver rims, you can tell when they're dirty. So I find myself cleaning it a lot more.

Browntown

Reaction score
Go with some wheels that have white spokes and a nice chrome/polished lip.... that would look pretty clean....

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I'm kinda partial to gold.....Just my .02 :D

front.jpg

Icemul

Reaction score
The sucky part about the whole thing is I live off a dirt road and on a Mountain. So I can't lower my car cause I need the clearance and with the dirt road my white car is almost never clean :mad:

Browntown

Reaction score
Icemul said:
The sucky part about the whole thing is I live off a dirt road and on a Mountain. So I can't lower my car cause I need the clearance and with the dirt road my white car is almost never clean :mad:

That sucks.... scrap the white rims then. Go with the black or black chrome... that way at least part of your car will look like it's clean :D

Icemul

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Go with OEM 16's if you cant lower. Otherwise you'll have terrible fender gap.
Yeah I have thought about that. I had 16's on my CL and they handled really well. But my OEM 15's are to skinny and can't corner worth a crap. So I don't know.

Back