Acura TL Woodgrain Steering Wheel

Alpha_Onion

Reaction score
I have the full woodgrain trim in my interior, and I think it would be just plain DOPE if I could have the steering wheel as well. I was looking at swapping one from a TL, but I don't know that it would work. Mainly because I have grey leather, and I don't think those steering wheels come in a combo of wood and grey leather. I also would REALLY like to have the perforated inserts from the TL Type-S wheel, although I'm pretty sure those only come in black.

I've also thought of doing swaps from an RL, an MDX or an Odyssey, as those all have woodgrain wheel options.

Anyways, if anyone has info on this it would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I would guess that an Odyssey wheel from the same years as your Accord would fit, or one that's identical to an MDX wheel of appropriate years. There is also the issue of single vs dual stage.

So you'd have some homework to do to confirm it would work. Try searching on V6P.net too.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
So does anyone know if an Odyssey wheel will swap directly onto an Accord?

After driving numerous Odysseys when I worked at Honda, I'd say so. I can't confirm this, but the layout is almost identical to the Accord. I'd say the steering wheel would be a bit big though

Alpha_Onion

Reaction score
I'd say the steering wheel would be a bit big though

Really? From looking at the pic it looks the same size... Plus I would imagine it's the same size as the MDX wheel since both vehicles are about the same size overall.

Oh and the wheel I'm looking at is from a JDM 2002 Odyssey, so I can only assume it's dual-stage like my car.

Last edited:
Back