DIY: Automatic to Manual Transmission Swap

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think you have the wrong plug. That looks a lot like the part of the harness that goes to the fuel injectors.

honda_egf22

Reaction score
If that's the wrong plug then which one is the right plug? Please give me something useful. This cannot be the injector plugs or part of the the injector because this plug plugs to the automatic sensors on a auto car. Please don't assume and give useless info.

Last edited:

honda_egf22

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be rude but I'm just needing some helpful info and not a assumption that this is a inj plug because other people are curious on this too or will run into same issue.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
If that's the wrong plug then which one is the right plug? Please give me something useful. This cannot be the injector plugs or part of the the injector because this plug plugs to the automatic sensors on a auto car. Please don't assume and give useless info.

Greg is correct on the assumption.

It appears to be the injector wiring harness. given that black rail and the location of the picture.

I dont have an ELM or my car to help you

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I'm not trying to be rude but I'm just needing some helpful info and not a assumption that this is a inj plug because other people are curious on this too or will run into same issue.

First - you're the one asking for help from those of us that have already done this swap. We're giving you the correct info based on what you're showing/telling us. So don't get your panties in a bunch when you run into problems and we're trying to figure out what you did wrong.

Cliffs - You cut the wrong plug. Re-read the write up, slow down, trace the wires down to the correct plug.

SuperMidget

Reaction score
Anyone know about a pilot bushing for the 5 speed swap? Anything I need to worry about there? just installed my new fly and pressure plate.. getting close!!!! :)

nwcg3

Reaction score
Anyone know about a pilot bushing for the 5 speed swap? Anything I need to worry about there? just installed my new fly and pressure plate.. getting close!!!! :)

Do you mean the throw out bearing? I belive you are supposed to install a new one with the throwout bearing tool. Tool comes with clutch kit. Bearing comes from Honda dealership :)

Hope this helps....im no expert but I thought Id give a wack :boink:

honda_egf22

Reaction score
Blkcurranykord- FYI how can it be in lines when the coolant inlet is directly right there. And BTW your getting your panties twisted. As i stated i am not trying to be rude. Panties twisted lol. This guy. If u done the swap you would clearly know the cars underhood Inside out. Second of all I asked for help but got an poorly observed assumption. Its OK I got my ride starting no thanks to currantkord. :p. Thank the Honda accord 6th gen bible:argue:

honda_egf22

Reaction score
BTW I didn't do nothing wrong. My harness just seems to be a bit different. Again poor assumption. You need to stop with the poor assumptions.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Blkcurranykord- FYI how can it be in lines when the coolant inlet is directly right there. And BTW your getting your panties twisted. As i stated i am not trying to be rude. Panties twisted lol. This guy. If u done the swap you would clearly know the cars underhood Inside out. Second of all I asked for help but got an poorly observed assumption. Its OK I got my ride starting no thanks to currantkord. :p. Thank the Honda accord 6th gen bible:argue:

BTW I didn't do nothing wrong. My harness just seems to be a bit different. Again poor assumption. You need to stop with the poor assumptions.

My panties are just fine. Um..I did do the swap, lol, this guy. I know these cars inside and out, I think 90% of this forum can vouch. OH, and I'm pretty sure Badger agreed with my "assumption" that you had the wrong plug.

Back