Fogs on with parking lights (56k not today)

f23accord2000

Reaction score
this is very easy
blue wire you take out and next to it is the red wire is to the right (right next to the blue wire) take a piece of wire with two small female clamp that fit inside, you jump take wire that is in the blue spot and jump it to the red, tape up the end of the blue wire.

sydkck67

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry had a long shift at work.
The red jumper wire just slides into the port with the red/black and single silver dot wire. basically what you're doing is taking a 12v power source from the wire that iluminates the switch itself instead of the headlight source. Picture 3 is a close up of the jumper butt spliced to the middle wire (3rd form left) coming out of the clip, then being pinched into the 4th wire's holder buy the plug's clip. I've done this to mine, my brother"s(vtecboi24), Troy's (f23accord2000) and Cesar's (cpyro).

Last edited:

dadams

Reaction score
one end of the jumper goes into the slot where the blue wire was cut and the other end goes into the slot with the red and black wire (it has one silver dot)

sydkck67

Reaction score
one end of the jumper goes into the slot where the blue wire was cut and the other end goes into the slot with the red and black wire (it has one silver dot)

exactly, the 2 wires are directly next to eachother in the plug.

sydkck67

Reaction score
CIMG5324.jpg

before pic of the plug right after unplugging the switch

CIMG5327.jpg

a couple of after pics of the plug with the jumper installed, first one is on my car, second is on my brother's
CIMG4767.jpg

CHID0

Reaction score
I have this mod, only take 15mins start to finish. Love it.:rock:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I've never seen this covered.

+1..

I have been looking for something like this since my OEM fogs turn on only with the headlights, and turn off with the high beams haha.

It's not the same, since OP is using the OEM accord harness, while I used and rigged the civic harness.

Great DIY, but could use more pictures and clarification!!

Back