***UPDATE***Fender bender need Help!!!

iDriftYou

Reaction score
UPDATE******
Car was finished today(just gota get the rad support replaced later) here are some pic's thanks to juicebox.
Total Cost:
350$ to get the frame straightened
460$ parts
Total: 810$ :chucklesfawk:
Pic's:
When hit:
DSCF3844.jpg

DSCF3843.jpg

DSCF3842.jpg

DSCF3841.jpg

When fixed:
downsized_0129002345a.jpg

downsized_0131001104.jpg

downsized_0131001338.jpg

downsized_0131001339.jpg

downsized_0131001339a.jpg

Hey guys I just got in a fender bender. My car is a 2001 Accord 4 door. I will need a new bumper, and passenger front fender, and possibly my passanger headlight. My car is satin silver metallic. I know how to replae the bumpber, but the fender is a task it seems, can anyone post a DIY for front fender replacement? Plus can you order pre-painted parts? I need to keep the cost low as possible. Thanks again folks!

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
Re: Fender bender need Help!!!

what were you doing? to make car slid off onto cliff?

finch13

Reaction score

There are about 5 bolts on the top of the fender, 2 at the bottom near the door and maybe a few behind the headlight. The ones at the bottom will need the sideskirt removed to access.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

what were you doing? to make car slid off onto cliff?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say he was trying to be a mAd tYtE JDM drifter.

OP why not just have the insurance pay for it? That's what we have insurance for. Sounds like you have about $1200 worth of damage to your car. That's if the hood and rad support don't need to be replaced.

Last edited:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

1. go to junk yard
2. find a silver 6 gen with a totaled rear end
3. get the parts you need
4. install them yourself
5. ???????
6. Profit

:thumbsup:

for real though what were you doin to end up sliding onto a cliff???:skurred:

iDriftYou

Reaction score

My tires are basically bald, the roads were moist getting back home from college. Here are some pictures :( :( Does anyone know how much this would be?
DSCF3844.jpg

DSCF3843.jpg

DSCF3842.jpg

DSCF3841.jpg

Car drives fine, it drive straight. I know the alignment is off, but from the pictures do you think it will be fixable under 1k? That's if I get the body done at a shop, but fender/ bumper / headlight I do on my own? All input is greatly appreciated.

Accord281

Reaction score

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you need more parts than you think. It looks like your rad support, bumper support, headlight support, basically everything in front needs to be replaced. You are looking at a lot more than $1000.

jwong512

Reaction score

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you need more parts than you think. It looks like your rad support, bumper support, headlight support, basically everything in front needs to be replaced. You are looking at a lot more than $1000.

Yeah, it's all bent and it looks like even if you got a new bumper and everything, it won't just slide back into place. I would highly recommend against using a hammer and possibly trying to bend it back in place. The metal has already bent so it's weak and if you get into another accident, it might just be worse than before.

Back