ok here is the really wierd thing i cant figure it out....help me

jccg5

Reaction score
ok as you guys may know that the new civic type r is only release in japan only but one day i was on myspace and browsing and i found this chick bf and her bf have the new civic type r ??? ??? and here is her myspace space and sign in and click on her picture and look at it...because i thought the new civic type r only releast in japan..if so then why her bf have the new civic type r in CALI ???
:bash: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6622559

jccg5

Reaction score
welll how the heck he got that car frame and exterior

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
imported it here? or maybe imported the parts? u can do anything with money

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the outter tails of the sedan look the same shape on a new civic si, the usdm one. so im gonna make a long shot and say that he just owns a new si sedan, and just got new front fenders, hood, and headlights, and also bought a different trunk lid....with an ugly spoiler....and different inner lights for the trunk lid. so pretty much front clip body pannels and necessary parts and a trunk lid with necessary parts as well. deffinately has money tho.

Fish

Reaction score
The JDM Civic body style is available in Canada as the Acura CSX. Don't know how importing cars over the border to the US works, but I guess it's a simple matter to buy one here and bring it over.

The CSX in Type-S trim comes with wheels that look identical to the EP Civic Type-R's, and has 197 hp (K20) and a 6-speed. It's as close to a Type R Civic as we can get in North America right now.

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
sketch got it right. The owner of that car has a USDM Si and just did the JDM/CDM front end conversion. Some guys in the civic forums have done it, cost a pretty buck to get that **** done.

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
i think she also did a rear end conversion, judging by looking at another pic of her car. that bitch got money... and i know that car is not imported, the side mirrors are not like that in the JDM/CDM version

Back