Which flat panel tv?

kamozee

Reaction score

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
out of those 4, the only brand i like is Magnavox. If you can cough up the extra cash, get a better brand in Sony, sharp, Panasonic or Samsung.

nexTOme

Reaction score
:rofl: Korean brand! haha LG is good too, but i just have this "thing" with LG....

ironically, i had a LG phone for 2 and a half years...never had a problem....it was a "tank"....droppped it, stepped on it, slammed it between car door and the chassis.....

it still works fine...LOL

I4 CG5

Reaction score
My LG phone could take a good beating also. But my Samsung broke the first time I dropped it, and each of the 3 times after that :bash:. I probably wouldn't apply the same logic to TVs, though

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Samsung makes a better LCD but if you can find one at Wal Mart, get a Vizio, they have a great picture for the price and they sell pretty well since we get truck loads of them going to Wal Mart.

kamozee

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting a 52" Sony LCD (1080p & 120Hz) for the sitting room so for the bedroom I want to save on the coin

The 52" vizio at Wal-Mart goes for $1400 and it's a plasma

Any recommendations for an LCD instead? I thought LCD was cheaper than plasma?

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting a 52" Sony LCD (1080p & 120Hz) for the sitting room so for the bedroom I want to save on the coin

The 52" vizio at Wal-Mart goes for $1400 and it's a plasma

Any recommendations for an LCD instead? I thought LCD was cheaper than plasma?

LCD's last longer than plasmas and are easier to maintain. Also i hear its not good to play videogames on plasma TV's so if you're planning to play a game with HD visuals i'd recommend an LCD. i hear a lot of screen "burn in" problems with plasmas, but this also happens with some LCD's but i dont hear that problem as much as i do with plasma TVs

Back