Sketch o5's 2013 Scion FR-S 6MT

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
come to socal and i can detail your car :lawl: :hide:

i like the new pix... make it look like u have silver rims haha... i like tht better :hide:

capsidx

Reaction score
Ive liked this FRS for a long time. Its so simple and tasteful. Great job lol:waytogo:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
so, this lady ran a stop sign and the result was a totaled fr-s :sad:

insurance is giving me a decent settlement though, so that's a plus.

p1eVYQI.jpg

emU0dzK.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
fuuuuuuu

Damn I can't believe it, sorry man. But glad you are okay and getting what you deserve on the money end. People. :rolleyes:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thanks, chris. yeah, people is right. she even said she didn't run the stop sign. then, once the police report was available, she said i didn't use my turn signal :facepalm: i always use my signal, and i'm very familiar with that intersection, so i made sure i used it there, people always try to run that sign. i don't get what's so hard about stopping :thinking:

i was turning left and had no stop sign, she was going straight and had a stop sign.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ugh. That is hard to look at. Our Venza got rear ended a couple months ago, but the guy admitted he was looking at his phone. Car is all fixed up, but it sucks that people not paying simple attention makes you have to go through all the hassle of getting your car to a shop, getting rental, moving your crap from one car to another, etc. Though in your case it's different, obviously. Still, it's BS you shouldn't have to deal with.

Are you going to get another one?

Back