Blazinqwickly's F23A1 ,Happy wife, Happy Life Build.

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
The fit was actually not too bad, it was definitely snug fitting threw the body of the car where the old OEM intake went, I think AEM tried to get every single centimeter they could out of the tight space Honda used.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
The fit was actually not too bad, it was definitely snug fitting threw the body of the car where the old OEM intake went, I think AEM tried to get every single centimeter they could out of the tight space Honda used.

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering how tight it was, and now I have a better idea. It does look good though.

Reaction score
Love stories are always a breath of fresh air - a constant reminder of what this life has to offer, emotions 360 if you will.

Great Life Story, Excellent Mods (critical importance, that is).

Love the deep maroonish purple on the engine cover...

What's Next? Can't hardly wait..

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
No problem Rusty.

Also thank you triple 6, much appreciated.

I always joke with my wife about this, thankfully that is not a issue lol.

Connie

Reaction score
That intake looks really good on there.
But for the price, it freakin better be lol.
How high off the ground does it sit?

A friend installed a similar intake on his Saturn then tried to drive it through a big puddle. Because he is kinda dumb.

Long story short, car ended up broken and at my house. He had hydrolocked the thing so bad that one of the connecting rods actually snapped and the piston ended up almost upside-down in the bore.

He thought he just needed a new starter because it wouldn't crank, lol.

I am sure you are smarter than he was; but watch for puddles!

I bet it sounds way better now, though.

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
:henry: Hahaha, do not worry, like I said earlier in the thread, my wife is well aware it is not a boat and does not have a inner tube behind it Hahaha!

The Accord actually has quite nice fitment on the splash guard and keeps it pretty dry for the most part, if you are worried about a hard splash from a unavoidable puddle there is always a hydrophobic wrap for your filter element and that is some well spent coin.
Personally I have already been looking at some for both cars even though the filters stay pretty dry it's a better safe then sorry mod so to speak lol.

Back