Purchased another Sedan for a great deal

Clonerenolc

Reaction score
Like I said in my previous post on another threat I removed the sounds till I get an amp , so hopefully next I will start working on the headlights :Jedi:

Also sold the volk wheels finally for a stupid great deal

Last edited:

Clonerenolc

Reaction score
Have been working on the car for a while now

Recharged my a/c and I think I over charged it , climate control wasn't working , got down to the circuit board and notice 2 small rubber pieces removed does , and climate control it's back up working ,

It starts from here and then it does up and it turns off

Also check engine light popped up scanned it restart the system been driving for more then 4hrs and no cel so will wait till it pops up again checked the dizzy cap , rotor & wiring and everything good

Wished I'd take more pictures but was just trying finish it

Today I will flush the a/c compressor/lines and see how that goes

Last edited:

Clonerenolc

Reaction score
1 week latter CEL is back on same code , car still drivers perfect

A/c wasn't over charged , climate control kept turning off and on did a bunch of research and ended up picking a climate control of the junk yard(picked up 2 just incase )

Replaced it and yes!!!!
A/c is super icy!! :Jedi:

Also for some reason rotor came defective replaced front rotors and pads again , so we're back in action I'll start looking into cel next

Clonerenolc

Reaction score
Bad calipers

so back to the brakes , I kept hearing a really bad brake squeak everything was replaced new except calipers ,I purchased 2 remanufactured calipers from oreillys and also got my warranty for rotors and wagner pads, ****ed up now my rattle clips keep squaking,this car is taking all my money!!!

Back