What's up all?

Theory208

Reaction score
Welcome, not sure if I would have bothered with the nozzles, other than to completely remove them, IMO.

The handles, keep us posted, good work so far.

Any more shots of the front bumper, headlights?
The head lights turned out good, but the bumper as well as most of the car is on garbage status for now. I'll post up progress as it comes along.

Last edited:

Theory208

Reaction score
After welding in a couple of the door handles I realized I should have finished the front bumper and hood first. It's just spray painted (dupli-color) for now-
carfront.jpg

Close up of the grills (laced in with wire)-
closegrill2.jpg

Lower grills-
lowergrill.jpg

After about 8 different trials of exhaust, I finally came up with one awhile back that will stay the same as long as it's n/a. When it rusts out, I'm gunna re-build it (as long as I can find the tip). I put one of those (perforated core) tips in the middle of the reduction. It's a 2.5'' pipe reduced to 1.75''.
exhaust.jpg

Last edited:

Theory208

Reaction score
Thanks, not having wheels and suspension is really counting against it. Money persists.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. I like the different approach you are taking with your car. Glad you kept the washer nozzles, doesn't make any sense to remove them completely unless your car is not a daily driver.

You should take photos of your door handle process in case you ever want to make it a DIY. It would be pretty individiualized, but I'm sure there are others on here that could do it.

Theory208

Reaction score
Thanks, I'd be glad to put up a diy of making door handles. The only thing is that there are about a gazillion steps to it. I could put up the rough steps to it. It would be a lot easier to do if you have a dial indicator. It's not that difficult to do with basic knowledge of fabrication. It's mostly a measuring game and stencil building. I got pictures of some of the steps, I'll see what I can put together.

Last edited:
Back