I think I should REintroduce myself

98acclude

Reaction score
hey guys Im spencer from Joplin Mo, I met a couple of you at import alliance las year.

I have a 98 accord LX black 5 speed.

I swapped a h22a4 mated to the f series tranny into it. I just put a fidanza 8lb flywheel and an Exedy stage 1 clutch in it

I have gunmetal 17" drifz other than that I couldnt tell you the offset or anything.

I just recently bought sum tein ss and dropped it on it's nuts and ditched the crappy lowering springs I had.. In the last couple days I had re-black housed my headlights and painted the highbeam reflector yellow and cleaned em up real nice and just put 01-03 civic fogs in it using your guys' DIY write ups which I thank you it turned out really well and I used the OEM switch.

I have black 97-00 prelude seats and a passwordjdm civic shift boot and a fidanza short shift adapter.

alright now for the bad news (I feel really stupid so dont flame me too bad) after I just got done with re blackhousing my headlights not even 10 min after. I was leaving my friends dark driveway and backed straight up into his truck.. put about a half dollar size dent in his bumper and well I'll jus say I need a new quarter panel. :( this could be a good thing cause I've been wanting to repaint my car and make it prestine... but I feel like a big jackass.

but I will take pics of my car and post them up tomorrow.

my future plans are build the H or go G series turbo cause our cars are a little on the chunky side... yes it's fun now but I wanna be fast. I gotta stock exaust so it would prolly help if I got an exaust, I wanna go with an apexi WS2... get sum side markers, sum kind of gold 5 spoke wheels in 17's and rock the the Wings West W type lip kit.. get sum sway bars I think I might go with 04 tl rear sway bar and I dunno what to do with the front yet and do a 5 lug and rear disk swap but other than that I just wanna fix what I've broken

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score
welcome and glad the diy write up helped you, lol. can't wait to see pics

98acclude

Reaction score
thanx for the re welcome... I thought I should've because I just joined like a year ago and didnt get on for a long while but I know this is where my home is and pics will be up soon... sorry on the wait I can put up the only two picks of my car at IA last year... I know I have like 2 floatin around on here I know for shure my car is on pattywaks sig.. lol on the left... haha but this is all I got right now I didnt have time to get pics today I had to take the acclude to the insurance company n tell em my stupid story.. lol

but anyway

importalliance074.jpg

100_1472.jpg

last year I had a type r style lip I liked it but it had broke in about 3 pieces during the ice storm and I havent bought a new one mostly cause I dont wanna waste money on sumthing that I will probably break... lol but enjoi till tomorrow... :D

98acclude

Reaction score
Well the acclude is in the bodyshop being fixed but after it gets done I will make a post in the member's ride section with pics.

Back