Hello, a few questions!

Relyk

Reaction score
haha thanks for the warm welcome guys :) the mustang wasn't for me I don't know what I was thinking. But should be checking it out tomorrow if all goes well I will be in one this week. I don't mind driving the auto for the time being...
Will probably be putting coilovers and exhaust on it asap though

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
now you can differentiate between domestic and import. I think the imports have way better looking interior than all domestics.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
now you can differentiate between domestic and import. I think the imports have way better looking interior than all domestics.

This was definitely true in the mid-late 90's and early 2000's....but that really isn't the case anymore. Cadillac, Ford, and Chrysler all have stepped up and vastly improved some their interiors and I woud say a lot of them are better than Toyota or especially Nissan. QA has been higher than ever on late model domestics for the most part and they have been getting a lot of attention.

Exterior wise though...I have to agree with you.

Relyk

Reaction score
i agree with the interior part for my mustang at least. Everything is plasticy, I miss having an import.

Anyways UPDATE...
I work at a Nissan dealership and we just brought in a 2000 emerald green accord coupe V6 with only 115,000 KM's and my manager says he will take in my mustang, so I think that I will be going with this one! :D

NASOHC

Reaction score
I'd keep the Crustang and slap a Kenne Bell on it.......

It's a 99... most likely a 4.6 if it's a v8. I like the 5.0L better... Paxton or KenneBell FTW! I like how u think, lol.

Welcome man, hope your deal works out, long haul... the Accord will outlive the Stang any day.

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
It's a 99... most likely a 4.6 if it's a v8. I like the 5.0L better... Paxton or KenneBell FTW! I like how u think, lol.

Welcome man, hope your deal works out, long haul... the Accord will outlive the Stang any day.

agreed:D:rock:

Back