My new ride

StuCoupe

Reaction score
My old car blew up on me coming home Easter weekend

Picked up this car a couple weeks later, got a really good deal, came with some brand new snow tires on 15" rims
Bought it from the original owner

Heres a couple pics:

http://s704.photobucket.com/albums/ww47/StuCoupe/98 Accord V6/

The car is bone stock right now, my first mod will be to ditch the stock stereo for JVC deck and speakers all around.

The general opinion on here seems to be that Suspension/Lowering should be my first priority. I would like to drop it a little bit, prob about 1.5" - 2".

This car is my daily driver and needs to be driven all winter long, can I drop it and still drive fine through the snow? Should I look into something thats fully adjustable so I can drop for summer, raise for winter? Any input would be appreciated.

Deshon2688

Reaction score
Welcome to the site man!

I'd def recommend a nice coilover set so you can adjust ride height when you need to. Check out the suspension review thread for a lot of info

juicebox00

Reaction score
welcome to the site man, for the winter i suggest putting on a 98-00 accord sedan front bumper w/ a ww w-type front lip, works as a snow plower..lol, jk

DrOwZee

Reaction score
welcome to the site man. yea coils are the way to goo.
lol Deshon2688, i LOLed at ur avatar

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

Coilovers are also a bit of $$ for a decent setup, but there may be some deals out there. A slight drop of 1" - 2" isn't anything to worry about for snow, etc. I am about to drop that much and my car is also a daily driver. Course I don't live in Ontario, haha.

Back