Will a sedan exhaust fit coupe?

Negiking

Reaction score
Hay 6thgen i was driving through NY last night and took my muffler with it :banghead: i have been looking around for the quietest cat-back with still a deep tone (since i might as well do the upgrade now) and saw this

Yonaka Exhaust

Its everything i want for now but the only issue is that they only make it for the 4door and seeing as mine is a 2door that poses some fitment issues. My only question is that with some minor welding (cut/remove/re-weld) will it fit my coupe>?

Thanks

Negiking

Reaction score
Thanks red, but has anyone tried to do something similar? I would like to know before i start making purchases.

Thanks ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Negiking

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replys!!! Once i get it done i will post updates and hopefully a video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danielkrall

Reaction score
So did this end up working out for you? I'm trying to do exactly the same thing but I'm scared to buy it out of fear of the bends not lining up properly. Wouldn't want any unnecessary rattles or leaks occurring.

james'99

Reaction score
So did this end up working out for you? I'm trying to do exactly the same thing but I'm scared to buy it out of fear of the bends not lining up properly. Wouldn't want any unnecessary rattles or leaks occurring.

The right shop will make it work. Bends end up working out. It just a matter of removing/adding pipe at a straight section.

Back