Shrimp on the barbie 2015 - Fall Meet

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
1st post updated, I've been trying to recruit. I've also added the hotel options people used last year for everyone's reference.

We'll need various items for the BBQ, please post what you can bring. Thanks for your help. I can bring drinks, I plan on pop/water so if you want anything else let me know.

Date-wise - sounds like the 19th or 26th is good for most people? I guess I'll go ahead and make it the 19th unless anyone objects.

7hr drive for me but I could be persuaded

If you decide to go you're welcome to stop at my place and then cruise down. Alex (98ExAccordwv) in SE Ohio and Charles (cfox28) in Cbus may do the same but waiting to hear back from them.

Congrats on the new house btw!

Last edited:

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Sounds good to me if that works for everyone else. Glad some one decided to set the date, but a little info if you make it the 4th Sat. we could all go to cars & Coffee from 8:30-10:00.

Things we could do like check out the race track that has been opened up sense the las time. take a drive on the back roads I use to clear my head. Some nice places we could take pics at. We also have a cool down town for pics. Whet ever else you'll want to do let me

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Not opposed to C&C on the 26th. Then we'd have something to kind of center this meet around. Hope it's not too cold down there in late September...

Accord2Show

Reaction score
It is most of the time around 70 some times in the low 80 during the day an d 60 to high 50 at nights. It dues not start getting really cold till around end of October to November.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
I'm going to verify with my wife's work schedule to make sure someone will be home with Parker that weekend, then I'll let you know.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Changed the date to 9/26. I'll be getting there the evening of 9/25 though since Cars & Coffee is early the next morning.

Joey I put you down for burgers. By the way is Cars & Coffee really only 1.5 hours? My local C&C is 4 hours.

Last edited:
Back