New Whip 2003 CL

ejreams

Reaction score
Clean car man. It looks good in person.
Thanks Cody, definitely jealous of your drop.
I hope you've found those rims a nice home; and made some progress with that CL-S Exhaust that I would like to steal. haha

Congrats on the purchase.

Y u no get CL-S?

'Muhib' will be inspired by this thread.

Well, I just happened to stumble across it and even though its not an S type its still fun to drive, looks good, and has everything I could want (heated seats rock).

Also, it helps that I got a pretty decent deal, it had 83,000 miles, and has all of its service records (including oil changes, it was babied) nicely bundled into envelopes separated by year (the timing belt and water pump were replaced at 8x,xxx) before it was traded in.

Should have put the CL-S rims on that thing, Evan. Though I guess you would have had to find one or two new ones due to the accident?

Looks nice though, anthracite metallic is an awesome shade. Give us some details, and more pics! And congrats! :)

Thanks Chris!
I still have those rims laying around, of course. But they've seen better days two should be replaced most definitely.
And yea, I love the color but I also kind of love whatever the blue color is... (impossible to find around here) and I sort of miss HMM :( or the accord in general haha.
but yea I'll get some better pics

black95gsr

Reaction score
yeah sold the tl wheels. lol still have the sterns up for sale. Getting the double din put in next week, lol and I havent even messed with the cl-s exhaust yet. lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks Chris!
I still have those rims laying around, of course. But they've seen better days two should be replaced most definitely.
And yea, I love the color but I also kind of love whatever the blue color is... (impossible to find around here) and I sort of miss HMM :( or the accord in general haha.
but yea I'll get some better pics

Aegean Blue Pearl. Tis gorgeous. I actually like the burned orange/copper color the 01's came in, I think that's the rarest color.

Yeah more pics of exterior and interior too. And I wanna know what features it has, you said heated seats. I actually test drove an AM CL-S 6spd a few years back when I debated changing it up.

Back