bluiezaccord

Reaction score
mycar7.jpg

thats clean. i wish my back was like that! i envy u haha

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
thanks for the compliments...

the omnipowers are full coilovers so the shocks are threaded for more adjustability...so no need to buy any shocks cause the coilovers come with them as a kit

i got my mugen stuff from allbodykits.com but they aren't around anymore...it was like 3-4 years ago i think...but ebay is your best option for at least the front....the sides are kinda rare these days....

also on your rear bumper...you should look where your rear bumper mounts the the fender on the edge of the rear wheel well....find a screw with your hand on the inside of hte wheel well...and thats where it will rub...depending on your wheel offset you may not have to remove the screw...but most possibly you can just shave it down by about 1/4"

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
hmm sorry i'm still kind of confused. So what would i need to do with the dremel tool? and i dont get this part.. can u explain it a little more?

also on your rear bumper...you should look where your rear bumper mounts the the fender on the edge of the rear wheel well....find a screw with your hand on the inside of hte wheel well...and thats where it will rub...depending on your wheel offset you may not have to remove the screw...but most possibly you can just shave it down by about 1/4"

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
know where most hondas rust...right where the rear bumper meets the rear fender? that screw...

jccg5

Reaction score
hey is true about the japanese girl
lol is a love lust for girl
like gilbert saids
just get an asian girl with school custom on and make the skirt short short short..then DSA AKA ROY will come at your door and offer you his xenon ahah

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I have the 98-00 front lip available, but I'm in Canada, I could find out about s/h if you're interested. The lip is silver, no cracks, just needs to be repainted.

Like your ride as well. Definately the CL-S rims over the chrome. You'll probably want to get rid of those coilovers you're on and upgrade to something like the Omnis, the F2 or the Tein SS.

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
how much for the lip and what kind is it? Yes I would if I had that kind of budget .. maybe sometime in the near future. Let me know how much the total is.
Thanks

AV_SICK

Reaction score
OH **** ITS ANTHONY, hey foo its EDDIE remember we use to kick in high school before you moved haha you got an accord too hahaha hey if you dont like your rims ill buy em off ya haha btw clean *** ride man

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
Eddie?? i have ur super nintendo?? hahahahh is that you? wassup man how u doing??

Back