RR's '99 coupe EX-L

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Re: RedRyder's '99 EXV6 Coupe **UPDATED 7/24/09 SUSPENSION & WHEELS!!** (NEW PICS!)

Looks great. Glad everything worked out!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: RedRyder's '99 EXV6 Coupe **UPDATED 7/24/09 - NEW SUSPENSION & WHEELS!!** (no 56k

update is full of win!
the new rims looks really nice..you can go lowaar!! lol but then again, so could I.
Trying to sell your CL rimz? :naughty:

Nope, I'm keeping the Enkei's for fall/winter. The RH's are only for spring summer. Looking for rims? :lawl:

car looks really nice, like the rims :)

question though, how did you get those chrome or polished rings/things around speedometer and tachometer...

Thanks. As for the bezels, take a look at this:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22252&highlight=rings

Eh it looks like crap..... lol just playing :action-smiley-042: Sitting nice n lookin good. So when ya gonna do the OEM lip and sides?

haha a$$. Thanks man. I just bought the rest of the OEM kit, so I'm waiting for the front and sides to get here. Then I'm hoping to install them myself. I'm trying to find instructions, I lost mine.

Thanks all for the comments!

Last edited:

slowaccord

Reaction score
Re: RedRyder's '99 EXV6 Coupe **UPDATED 7/24/09 SUSPENSION & WHEELS!!** (NEW PICS!)

are u gonna paint the grill?

kurtage77

Reaction score
Re: RedRyder's '99 EXV6 Coupe **UPDATED 7/24/09 - NEW SUSPENSION & WHEELS!!** (no 56k

Nope, I'm keeping the Enkei's for fall/winter. The RH's are only for spring summer. Looking for rims? :lawl:

Sorta kinda haha
i'm super broke right now, but rim's are more likely going to be my next mod.
It's so tempting after a drop

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

are u gonna paint the grill?

Yes. I know I want the recessed "mesh" to be black, but as for the inside lip...I don't know whether to paint it San Marino or black. I like having it all black because it makes it look bigger, and "bigger" inlets on the front of the car make it look more beastly imo. But a red lip could look nice too.

Update on the OEM lip kit I had ordered the front and sides for...got an email today saying they had none in stock and would not be getting any more. And I thought to myself "Maybe put that on your website next time". I know these are discontinued and hard to find, and I had a sneaking suspicion this would happen. But they shouldn't advertise them if they don't have them.

Gonna keep looking... If anyone knows a body kit whose sides and front would flow with my OEM rear lip, let me know, thanks.

*sigh, I may have to end up with this (they sell front, sides, rear separately too):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HOND...c5551e&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#ebayphotohosting

I wanted Urethane but if this fiberglass breaks at least it was cheap?

Last edited:

Marino

Reaction score

Did the springs settle in yet? I'm wondering because I just installed my pro-kit a weak ago and I'm wondering if it's gonna get any much lower.

dtraill27

Reaction score

your car looks soo good. you really took your time and are making it look great. i love those rims and once you get the lip kit your car is gonna be pure sex lol

slowaccord

Reaction score

Did the springs settle in yet? I'm wondering because I just installed my pro-kit a weak ago and I'm wondering if it's gonna get any much lower.

prokits give a ****ty drop. i use to have them and its barely even noticable that the car is lowered when u have aftermarket wheels

TheHunter

Reaction score

Umm you're getting there! :p I think you should take it a little lower, to about 1 finger or so... it'll look better, and I'm not sure what I think about those rims. I'm really anti-chrome after I was stuck with big ol' mexican chrome rims on my car at first. I know yours arent, but they look silver which throws me off! Main thing is it probably feels way better. I really liked the style of your old rims though. Let me know what happens if you get the fake OEM kit. I was thinking about picking a set of those up.

Millz

Reaction score

love the new wheels, looking good

just wondering, did u ever think of doing an '02 front end conversion?

Back