[SOLD] 00Accord4cyl's Coupe Thread

shavedaccord

Reaction score
i'm kind of glad i'll have a bumper hiding most of it I might have it tucked still tho

vtec_accord99

Reaction score
yea man i love ur rims everything goes to gether so sweet i can wait to get my under modifiaction under way

angelplus

Reaction score
I'm gunna say what I've said before ;) This is one of my favorite coupes on the site. Again, great retrofit, really flow with the car! Keep it up!

HondaGus

Reaction score
i gotta give it to you bro, ur Coupe really stands out.

(now i gotta get my sideskirts painted and installed.)

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments..gonna just come to this thread whenever i need to be lifted up haha...this retro isn't good for me though..i always want to drive at night just so i can watch them...talk about a waste of gas... :D

Fish

Reaction score
Very nice coupe. The car just looks right, it's not any one thing, just everything taken together.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Looks nice. I said this before, i was going to get that color, backed out and got silver last minute (closer), your car makes me regret it. You should paint your tailights or go back to stock. I like stock better, but those don't look bad with the stock centerpiece at all. Paint would just make them look better. Rims, great choice, color goes really well. I'm glad i stumbled on this, really clear idea of how 18's will look on a coupe with prokits.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^^ :D thanks for the comments..I hear ya on the tail lights, i just switched them over and def want to paint them..just haven't had time to get around to it. You on prokit too?? I might have to buy some shocks soon...my front suspension has been making lots of noise lately..so not sure if htey are about to give on me

Back