New Pics & Update! ( 7/15/12) Accordman722's JDM CG3 <3

Accordman722

Reaction score
Re: Accordman722's 99 coupe ex(updated pics)

I've been online looking for a lowering kit,coilovers, but can't decide on what to go with.any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

If you want coilovers, most people seem to like AMR or F&F. Some people have Megan's full coilovers which are suppose to be good. Honestly, you need to search the site and read the suspension review thread. There is a ton of info on here that will help you make your decision, or at least help you narrow it down to a few picks.

Accordman722

Reaction score

If you want coilovers, most people seem to like AMR or F&F. Some people have Megan's full coilovers which are suppose to be good. Honestly, you need to search the site and read the suspension review thread. There is a ton of info on here that will help you make your decision, or at least help you narrow it down to a few picks.

Allright thanks,ill do lots of research before I make my decision.

Accordman722

Reaction score
Re: (UPDATED)Accordman722's 99 coupe ex

Updated pics on pg 1,The rain finally stoped so I got some pics before it started again.

Accordman722

Reaction score
Re: (New Rays Wheels)Accordman722's 99 coupe ex

Ok,I'm thinking of getting f&f type one's or two's for my suspension setup.Does anybody know where the cheapest place to find them.Thanks

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score

Ok,I'm thinking of getting f&f type one's or two's for my suspension setup.Does anybody know where the cheapest place to find them.Thanks

through KEN. There should be a thread about he FF2 Type Is on sale for february for $615shipped.

russiansohcf23

Reaction score

Nice progress man, get some coils are your set! I love your rims, looks really good. Where did you get them at? Its hard to find a decent set of 4 lug rims.

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score

nice rims but it would look better with a drop dude

Back