DIY LEDs gauge cluster

johnnythao

Reaction score
wat how come my lcd scrren didnt pop out like that? wat else am i missing? lol
IMG_0253.jpg

Bucko

Reaction score
Just wondering.... Do the LEDs affect the electrical system in any way? The dimming feature still operates with LEDs in?

Thanks!

redlinevtec

Reaction score
wat how come my lcd scrren didnt pop out like that? wat else am i missing? lol
IMG_0253.jpg

Lol, looks like you got a strip club.

I bought some cheap blue LEDs from China. Big mistake. Way to dim. I'll have to pick some of these up. I have the blue theme going on. Should I get white to get a blue or get blue LEDS. I don't want it to be too dim.

racerzedge

Reaction score
I bought some cheap blue LEDs from China. Big mistake. Way to dim. I'll have to pick some of these up. I have the blue theme going on. Should I get white to get a blue or get blue LEDS. I don't want it to be too dim.

Blue LEDs will be very blue. I didn't want mine to be that blue that's why I went with the white, which gives off a very mild blue color. I just got the standard intensity, but you can always get the high intensity ones if you prefer.

racerzedge

Reaction score
Just wondering.... Do the LEDs affect the electrical system in any way? The dimming feature still operates with LEDs in?

Thanks!

So far, I've not notice any issue with the LEDs. If anything, it fixed the dimming issue of standard bulbs everytime the A/C is activated. And yes, you can dim the LEDs.

Back