New from Newburgh!

RyMi

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been a long-time browser and am just now joining. I drive an '01 V6 Sedan in Black Pearl

I don't think I can post pictures yet, or at least I can't figure it out lol

I've done some of my own mods such as some carbon fiber decal accents on the interior, shift boot and and RAZO shifter, LED instrument cluster and dash/interior, Magnaflow catback, and some black-backed headlights w/LEDs

Looking to lower it a little to make the wheel gap a bit more attractive with Tein Basic Zs

(Ps: I'm new, and am trying to get a question answered on the wheel fitment thread. Do people still answer questions? Seems kind of dead to me by looking at it haha)

Last edited:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Welcome. The pics deal is you have to wait 7 days after you registered.

As for your wheel "gap problem", you might want to look thru the suspension forum, and or ask a question there. Some questions do get answered, but most of the old guard is gone.

RyMi

Reaction score
Alright, thanks!

Its actually a question regarding lowering with my specific wheel set-up. Doesn't seem like theres anyone in my situation on the suspension forum, so hopefully I'll get an answer some time.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Alright, thanks!

Its actually a question regarding lowering with my specific wheel set-up. Doesn't seem like theres anyone in my situation on the suspension forum, so hopefully I'll get an answer some time.

Keep in mind that the forums get busy and slow times. It's just the way it is, as some post while at work, while others post from home. Sometimes people have other things going on as well.

Back