BlkCurrantkord's '11 WRX

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
I drove an 05 wrx rs 5 speed. Thing was fast Asf! Without the turbo compared to the accord. Then I drove an 02 wrx turbo automatic -_-, talk about lag! But when the boost did kick in (it kicked in)

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Changed out the shift knob and short shifter the other day. New wheels, tires, and brakes going on this weekend before big car show on Sunday. Can't seem to find my extended wheel studs and old lug nuts which is driving me nuts since I wanna throw them on while doing the brakes.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fatman's Invasion. It's @ Thompson Raceway in BFE northeast ohio. It's about an hour from me.

kthung

Reaction score
That is a sweet ride. Any clips of the new exhaust?

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
I keep forgetting you're really close to me! When my car is photo shoot worthy, we should link up and for the life of me I can't find no type of import car shows around northeast Ohio

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's a bunch around me. Every sunday night, 2nd and 4th sunday of each month there's a cars n coffee, few dyno days every so often at local shops, and Fatman's Invasion which isn't that far from you either.

My g/f lives in Cortland so I'm out your way a bit once or twice a week.

No exhaust clips yet. I'll see if I can get some this weekend. My buddy at work is selling me his Borla header and uppipe from his wagon b/c he's going twin scroll soon. Then we'll be off to TPG in Blairsville, Pa for a tune. Five or so of us will be getting our cars tuned in Oct.

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
There's a bunch around me. Every sunday night, 2nd and 4th sunday of each month there's a cars n coffee, few dyno days every so often at local shops, and Fatman's Invasion which isn't that far from you either.

My g/f lives in Cortland so I'm out your way a bit once or twice a week.

No exhaust clips yet. I'll see if I can get some this weekend. My buddy at work is selling me his Borla header and uppipe from his wagon b/c he's going twin scroll soon. Then we'll be off to TPG in Blairsville, Pa for a tune. Five or so of us will be getting our cars tuned in Oct.
Lol my gf lives in Akron. I'm up there a lot depending on work

Back