Anyone seen her?

Styx2015

Reaction score
Alright, this may be a bit of a long shot, but here it goes.

Back in October of 2016 I was forced to sell my 2000 Accord with a J32 built motor and 6 speed swap. Reason for the sale was because I was living in Sacramento, had one outstanding CEL code, and couldn't get the registration renewed. In addition, I was leaving the country for an extended period and had no place to store the vehicle. Unfortunately, it had to go at a horrifically low price.

I know many of you have a presence on a lot of Accord and Honda related forums, and I am trying to leverage that network. If anyone has seen this car around, posted anywhere, etc., please let me know. There is a lot of blood, sweat, and busted knuckles into this beast, and I would love to get her back.

Thanks in advance. Pictures at the below link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gFFCyp3vuogHxal0xG6aN7olx04FBWU0

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Whether through lack of maintaining or different tastes, it MAY be a real uphill battle finding it.

Hope the search results in good news for you.

Styx2015

Reaction score
Yeah, I know it will be difficult. Not to mention that I no longer live in that area, so chances of even spotting it are non-existent. Worth a shot though.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you still have the VIN, you could go to your local BMV/DMV and pay to find the current owner I think.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you still have the buyer's contact info somewhere, that's a place to start.

Post this in the Facebook groups too.

Styx2015

Reaction score
I'm not a member on any of the FB groups anymore, it's been so long. I'll have to search to find the VIN, but maybe I've got it somewhere.

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Just find the VIN and then do a carfax. I found out where my first truck was a few years ago doing that.

Back