Dedicated Error / Bug Log

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Dedicated 504/502 Error Log

Beard - I had seen no errors since you changed that setting, until just now. 504 gateway timeout, when replying to a post in a thread.

Last edited:

turbo_911

Reaction score

504 Gateway Time-out at 9:54pm on 02/01/2012 trying to post. When I went back to original thread, my post was already posted.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Which Error: 504 Error Gateway Time-Out.

Time & Date: Today (2/1/12) 10:55pm EST.

What You Were Doing: Posting in a Member's Ride thread.

Times occurred or interval of usage: Single occurrence. Other posts/threads in other opened tabs were working while error was happening.

AGAIN at: 11:04pm EST

Times occurred or interval of usage: Multiple occurrence. All of my tabs timed out and no other threads were working while this was happening. After all the tabs timed out, I refreshed them and they loaded.

Last edited:

NokBlue

Reaction score

Last edited:

turbo_911

Reaction score

Which Error: Content Encoding Error

Time & Date: Today (2/2/12) 9:52pm EST

I noticed when I get this error, before it was the 504 Error Gateway Time-Out and not is it different one. Every nice I post a link in my post. All the times I got this error, every single time I had a link in my post.

Other times it is completely fine.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Which Error: Just like Turbo_911 above, it was a weird encoding error I haven't seen before.

Time & Date: Today (2/3/12) 2:22pm-2:32pm EST.

What You Were Doing: Replying to a post, clicked submit reply.

Times occurred or interval of usage: Multiple occurrence, been happening for the past 10 minutes of almost every post, or more.

EDIT: This post ITSELF caused a Content Encoding Error to occur upon pressing the 'submit post' button..

"Content Encoding Error :
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: Dedicated 504/502/Encoding Error Log

Which Error: Content Encoding Error

Time & Date: Today (2/7/12) 7:59pm EST.

What You Were Doing: Replying to a post, clicked submit reply.

Times occurred or interval of usage: Double occurrence, also happened when I was clicking submit on this post. Don't know how or why, but ironically enough this seems to be happening recurrently.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

the forum bugs thread is closed, so i guess ill just put this in here...

i just tried to report a spam thread like 5 minutes ago, and its still trying to load...im sure its not going to.

as i was typing this out, it stopped loading and took me to a 'database error' screen.

Database error
The 6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.6thgenaccord.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.6thgenaccord.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

504 Gateway Timeout

10:28pm EST

Posting a reply in a thread

Single occurrence

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Froum seems completely messed up today..

The advertisements actually infringe on peoples posts making the posts more narrow, a LENGTHLY response I posted yesterday in regards to balance shaft deletion was DELETED, so I spend that time for nothing.

When I clicked vBExperience I got this at the top:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/accgen/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/accgen/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/accgen/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/accgen/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/accgen/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/accgen/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/accgen/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/accgen/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/accgen/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/accgen/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 2552

Also, clicked to edit this exact post, and instead of bringing me the text to edit, it had the text from some oldass post that I edited a while ago. I clicked back, then it went to 'advanced edit' for some reason and now I was able to edit my text here. This is whack.. :ugh2:

I clicked the 'save' after editing, and it said "invalid thread specified"... as if the thread was deleted, clearly it is here though.

What is going on here?

Last edited:
Back