JV6 Lexus is350

JV6

Reaction score
Re: JV6 Lexus is350 and rx350

Good luck on your seach for the lexus, yep the more down the less headache. I know for fact I aint getting any tax return, gotta pay tax instead like every other year tt. My car just got a recent oil change service plus top all fluids at Toyota 2 weeks ago. Mods hopefully soon, will update if I do get anything :p

I did lose my set of key on new years eve though, lucky i got a spare smart fob at home. Love how i never have to touch my pocket to unlock the car or start it lol. Might order a credit card fob key later to keep it in my wallet.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

kcd5c.jpg
I missed seeing this somehow. Looks good. :thumbsup: Makes me wanna work on mine!

JV6

Reaction score

Recent updates of my car and what I've been doing

Beat my last personal best at 7.2L/100km, now 6L/100km for 90% Hwy
14tolqs.jpg

Brought in some OEM parts, brand new F Sport intake and Spoiler
1ywd5j.jpg

Let the 3m double sided tape settle in over night with painters tape
whlmjd.jpg

Love the new spoiler, had to pull my slr out to take pic lol
2010kly.jpg

F Sport intake installed
hwyb8i.jpg

Hmm plastidip Enkei rpf1s in 19x10.5 and 19x8.5 +22
29olao5.jpg

I still hang out with the local accord guys, even couple accords from seattle comes up.
21jqeqg.jpg

Help fender roll and fog light diy for my buddy hc529
2hx9btt.jpg

Fender roll this buddy black 9thgen sedan aswell, We borrow our friend's eastwood fender roller.
mvt7ja.jpg

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Re: JV6 Lexus is350 and rx350(Last Page for updates)

that lip spoiler looks great. i may have missed it, but have you lowered it yet? those rpf1's are going to look sick on there as well.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Nice to see some progress, James. :) Have you notice the difference in lightness of those RPF1s?

I like what I see on your third brake light haha.

(Good looking front-end, Henry!)

JV6

Reaction score

that lip spoiler looks great. i may have missed it, but have you lowered it yet? those rpf1's are going to look sick on there as well.

Thanks, the lip spoiler changed the rear a lot so def a mod worth spending on. Might look into the oem rear lip next, there pretty pricey atm with paint from lexus so il wait till theres a sale. I havent lowered my car yet, been eyeing on tein street advance though :p

Nice to see some progress, James. :) Have you notice the difference in lightness of those RPF1s?

I like what I see on your third brake light haha.

(Good looking front-end, Henry!)

The rpf1s were quite heavy i say but they were solid. Yeah i like the cow peaking out, i jacked it from my girl's car last year. The mods arent big at moment but hopefully it'll get there

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

.... I havent lowered my car yet, been eyeing on tein street advance though :p
Sounds good. :boink:

The rpf1s were quite heavy i say but they were solid. Yeah i like the cow peaking out, i jacked it from my girl's car last year. The mods arent big at moment but hopefully it'll get there
Hmm.. Thought those are know to be pretty light-weight, but maybe it's b/c yours are 19" w/ some width there. But they're def lighter among any other ordinary 19s, so I suppose you still have some advantages.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

Hmm.. Thought those are know to be pretty light-weight, but maybe it's b/c yours are 19" w/ some width there. But they're def lighter among any other ordinary 19s, so I suppose you still have some advantages.

yeah, being 19's probably makes them a little weighty. the 17x9's i'm putting on my car are like 16lbs or something like that. they're for sure the lightest wheels i've ever had, even with the tire. i wish i had a scale so i could compare them to my oem wheels.

definitely can't wait to see this thing lowered and with the wheels on though :thumbup:

JV6

Reaction score

Small updates of the car, bought couple more F Sport parts for it.

New grill
1zf0oq9.jpg

f3cobc.jpg

Shift knob, I might make it go couple more mm lower lol
1e16ia.jpg

Found an oem ground effects rear lip online from a lexus dealership that has my color in stock still for sale price at $57. Original price was close to $400 so I might grab it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^Wow that's a steal. Even if you don't want it you could pick it up and sell it for a little profit. The new grill and knob look great!

I test drove a friend’s ISF a couple weeks ago. Really nice. It was probably me but I didn’t feel like the paddleshifts were very instantaneous. But my wife’s brother told me you don’t lift your foot, shift, and depress the pedal again (which is what I did)….you just leave your foot on the pedal as you use the paddles. Since it was a friend’s car though, I didn’t want to take the chance of being rough on it. So I guess I need to drive one again lol. But it was fun and sounded good. Ride was firm, but more comfortable than my car.

Back