Measure twice cut never

capsidx

Reaction score
I recently saw some half decent generic wheels (oxymoron I know) on craigslist. Dude was selling them for 175. Money was a little tight but I had enough. He wanted me to have money for other stuff and he was just overall a super chill dude. Anyways all I could think of was burning my mismatched wheels and getting this matching set on until I got the ones Im saving for. Well I didnt take into consideration the stud spacing. He even mentioned it to me and I was like dude IDGAF ill take them lol. So I loaded them into my car. Drove the hour back home and realized they were 4x100 and the accord i believe is 114.3. Being foolhardy made me waste money, or so thought. Im going to get the wheel spacer/adapter to go from 114.3 to 100. Anyone have experience on this or thoughts? I think the wheels originally came off a civic he said. I dont know all the nuances of the car but heres another one I can say I know now lol.

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Personally I don't have any experience with it, but as long as you don't buy "sketchy" spacers you should be good. Look up reviews of decent spacers and make sure you'll be happy with the fitment/stance of the wheels.

Ultimately I'd say get new wheels but I get the tight on money issue.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

capsidx

Reaction score
Personally I don't have any experience with it, but as long as you don't buy "sketchy" spacers you should be good. Look up reviews of decent spacers and make sure you'll be happy with the fitment/stance of the wheels.

Ultimately I'd say get new wheels but I get the tight on money issue.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yea its going to be like 700 for the wheel and tires I want and it might not take me that long to save that but who knows what will happen. I know I can afford the spacers and theyre good to have either way. I'll be doing some research before buying the spacers though :waytogo:

Back