Official SLAMMED club

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
we are turning into honda tech with all the clubs haha..i think everybody has a club in their sig..i am a victim :(

Join me up for the club though, stage 1 pwease..i am in the club on v6p also..what number would i be?

Sonnick

Reaction score
As by the posts, I would say in this order:

#002 - CHIDO
#003 - SteadyPimpin
#004 - Dinzdale40
#005 - NokBlue

But that's just by order of posts. But it really doesn't matter what order, long as you're in :thumbsup:!

jackpoint.jpg

That's my jackpoint :D And yes, it's in a slanted parking lot, but if anything, it'd be lower, so :p

Last edited:

Sonnick

Reaction score
Let's come up with some rules..anyone? I thought of a couple

1) ~1 finger gap or less or :jerkit:
2) Must after aftermarket springs and struts or :jerkit:
3) If you have cut springs you're :icon_gay:
4) You're not ballin' til you're tuckin'

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
My opinion on tuckin.

If you are rockin any offset higher than 38 and think you are tuckin, GTFO!

High offset rims tuck themselves slammed or not. Tuckin some low offset rims on our cars is some mad shiat! Tuckin 42-50 is weak sauce.

Tuckin 7" wide rims is weak sauce. You might as well tuck your stockies.

Flush baby, Flush.

Yogi's Accord is my definition of a nicely done slammed car.

Sonnick

Reaction score
You also have to take into account the size of the wheel/tire combination. If you are on 18s you should be tuckin' because the tire diameter is higher than someone with 15s usually. My tires are smaller than stock as of now, making my front bumper lower than normal. This will change when I get my new tires, so I will be tuckin' some more :)

Mojo...........................you are slammed! :thumbsup:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
My opinion on tuckin.

If you are rockin any offset higher than 38 and think you are tuckin, GTFO!

High offset rims tuck themselves slammed or not. Tuckin some low offset rims on our cars is some mad shiat! Tuckin 42-50 is weak sauce.

Tuckin 7" wide rims is weak sauce. You might as well tuck your stockies.

Flush baby, Flush.

Yogi's Accord is my definition of a nicely done slammed car.

yea um...offset has nothing to do with how low your car is...offset determines how the face of the wheel relates to the rest of the wheel...lower offset wheels will just make you rub more....you should go make a low offset wheel club cause slammed is about the height of your car...and i don't give a crap if you think that we aren't "tuckin"...my car is the way it is...i'll leave definitions upto you...

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
yea um...offset has nothing to do with how low your car is...offset determines how the face of the wheel relates to the rest of the wheel...lower offset wheels will just make you rub more....you should go make a low offset wheel club cause slammed is about the height of your car...and i don't give a crap if you think that we aren't "tuckin"...my car is the way it is...i'll leave definitions upto you...

yea ummm....offset determines TUCK and how LOW you can go. So.....yea.

Sorry if you think you're TUCKIN on rims that already TUCK themselves. You got mad tight serious suspension setup tuckin rims with high offsets which tuck themselves on stock height.

Low offsets plus slammed is better than slammin on rims such as yours buddy. "I dont give a crap" if you think its slammed. Ill leave your definitions up to you.

Didnt mean to hurt your feelins since you are all about being the lowest and having the cleanest car. No need to get all imature about it though...haha!

Back