FS: Wheels&Tires, Dash, Type 2s,Read 1st sentence plz(56K)

001Stunna

Reaction score
Re: Whole partout

i was wondering why you never replied to my happy birthday thread yesterday. **** i hope you feel better and thank god for your son not being there. Also levin, stfu; you don't need to mention me in everything. Should i bring up how you hope kids die, your glad they do when they street race, and you would personally fly to anyones grave who has ever done it and piss and spit in that persons casket? no. i shouldn't. but back on topic, Russell feel better man.

Halaby, I will gladly piss on your grave not just spit on it. If you choose to street race and risk other peoples lives I have no problem with you losing your life...i'd actually find it to be rather fair. I promise the day "natural selection" takes you I will fly over just to keep my word.

With that said, Darian, It is people like Halaby here that put you and your sons life at risk. They feel the only time something can be called a big issue is if someone is injured and loses their life.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

NOOOO! I didn't want this thread posted!! I don't wanna see your car go away!

But most importantly, I'm glad that you were not seriously hurt, and your family was safe. Please take some good rest, and I hope you will be back on track.

What really makes me mad / sad is that our beloved cars get randomly taken away by others' simple / foolish mistakes←(regardless of what the situation is), which is impossible to avoid the inevitable = being rear ended.

Sigh... So sorry, man... You might be very upset about your car, but please think of it as your car served her life to protect you.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

NFC.

Darian, that's stuff you see on 'COPS'...sucks when you are actually one of the innocents on the receiving end of people's poor decisions.

I can just imagine what was going through your mind as it happened and seeing the end result, had your son been in the car.

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

I am glad you are alright, and that your son is fine as well. I just hope that the people that hit get what they deserve. My grandma was hit with a stolen car and the people did not have any insurance. They were caught, so hopefully the same happens to the people that hit you.

Such a beautiful car.....

Anyway, feel better man

Darianjr1

Reaction score

Halaby, I will gladly piss on your grave not just spit on it. If you choose to street race and risk other peoples lives I have no problem with you losing your life...i'd actually find it to be rather fair. I promise the day "natural selection" takes you I will fly over just to keep my word.

With that said, Darian, It is people like Halaby here that put you and your sons life at risk. They feel the only time something can be called a big issue is if someone is injured and loses their life.
Yea I never endorsed street racing, thats why the slammed life fit me perfectly :love: but that is a thing in the past, or atleast for a while
NOOOO! I didn't want this thread posted!! I don't wanna see your car go away!

But most importantly, I'm glad that you were not seriously hurt, and your family was safe. Please take some good rest, and I hope you will be back on track.

What really makes me mad / sad is that our beloved cars get randomly taken away by others' simple / foolish mistakes←(regardless of what the situation is), which is impossible to avoid the inevitable = being rear ended.

Sigh... So sorry, man... You might be very upset about your car, but please think of it as your car served her life to protect you.
Yea still hurting me that when I look outside theres nothing there anymore, but on a serious note I might have gotten more injured than I thought. Only time and healing will help me tell.
NFC.

Darian, that's stuff you see on 'COPS'...sucks when you are actually one of the innocents on the receiving end of people's poor decisions.

I can just imagine what was going through your mind as it happened and seeing the end result, had your son been in the car.
To be honest I cant even remember what I was thinking, im just waiting patiently for the finger prints to come back.
I am glad you are alright, and that your son is fine as well. I just hope that the people that hit get what they deserve. My grandma was hit with a stolen car and the people did not have any insurance. They were caught, so hopefully the same happens to the people that hit you.

Such a beautiful car.....

Anyway, feel better man
Thanks, Im just so thankful my son was not in there usually I take my wife and kid with me to my interviews. Im so happy that this wasnt one of those times.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Thanks, Im just so thankful my son was not in there usually I take my wife and kid with me to my interviews. Im so happy that this wasnt one of those times.

There's a reason for everything.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Re: Whole partout - Adding pics and parts on 1st post(56K)

Darian, youre a v6 right?

Ratchet

Reaction score
Re: Whole partout - Adding pics and parts on 1st post(56K)

The pictures of your car showed how hard the hit was!
Thanks GOD your ok.. Thanks GOD your family wasnt there in the backseat!
Your car can be replaced.. she had served you well.
Heal fast Darian.

Back