JF's 92 Miata

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Thing still looks amazing man. BTW. Brilliant Instagram/twitter name

Clever eh? :thumbsup:

That looks like a clean little car. Can't wait to see it with the wheels on. :)

*Cough*hardtop

Thanks. I'm working on getting a hardtop. Cheapest I have found so far is $900. Looking for one more around $700 lol. They aren't very easy to come by.

I saw a blue one of these the other day with the OEM BBS meshies and thought of you :lawl:
I can't wait to see this thing with the new wheels. Is there any sort of lip kit for the Miatas? The front looks a bit to rounded as of now IMO.

Ha thank ya bud. I love that they look so good for a factory wheel. If only they were 3 piece :coffee: But yeah, my front lip actually comes in today. I'll probably order the rear lip soon. Haven't decided on which sides yet. Maybe Project-G

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Factory front lip. It's pretty subtle, I wish they would have made it a little beefier to balance out how round the front end is, and how much it recesses as it goes toward the ground.

501_gal_14.jpg

Miata1.jpg

Jordan, are you going to paintmatch it?

Last edited:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
In for pics of the lip. Or example pics from another car...

Factory front lip. It's pretty subtle, I wish they would have made it a little beefier to balance out how round the front end is, and how much it recesses as it goes toward the ground.

Jordan, are you going to paintmatch it?

factory front lip is too small. you need that big one

_MG_4092.jpg

Just like how this looks. The other lip makes people seem lower than they are. People will know I'm low haha. But yeah, I'll probably get the GV lip another time after this one is destroyed. But I doubt I'll paint match it. The lower part of my sides of my car came black so it will flow without painting it.

Last edited:

TheMole

Reaction score
I personally prefer the OEM/R-package lip as the GV lip is too aggressive for my tastes. Good for shoveling snow though, lol jk. :D

Are you going to complete the sides/rear? ie. Project G, etc.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I personally prefer the OEM/R-package lip as the GV lip is too aggressive for my tastes. Good for shoveling snow though, lol jk. :D

Are you going to complete the sides/rear? ie. Project G, etc.

I'll more than likely get Project G sides then R package rear lip.

Update: went to the junkyard and picked up a right tail light. Mine was hazed. I'm also going to get my fenders rolled today. Tires were mounted yesterday so everything should be done and put on tonight.

Later this week I'll try to get a couple more goodies on. Stay tuned! :thumbsup:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Corbeau.

Hands down :deal:

only problem with those is you have to take out the cushion on the bottom and put new cushion in. They are stiff as can be. It's like sitting on a bucket instead of in it. My buddy has them brand new so I thought about buying and redoing the cushioning but idk yet.

Back