Jermee

Reaction score
5y5unype.jpg

Hmm...might go into action.

Sent from your moms house.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I would say so. With journal bearing of course you will have some turbo lag which you wouldn't have with a ball bearing, but HP-wise it should be fine for you. You can probably make up to 450 with the right tuning with this turbo, then I would look into an upgrade for anything higher.

Jermee

Reaction score
I would say so. With journal bearing of course you will have some turbo lag which you wouldn't have with a ball bearing, but HP-wise it should be fine for you. You can probably make up to 450 with the right tuning with this turbo, then I would look into an upgrade for anything higher.

I'm only 2200lbs so I really don't need any more than 400. Not for the street anyway lol. I plan to have both pump gas and e85 tunes.

Jermee

Reaction score
Update

Car is now tuned on hondata s300

Made a bezel for my wideband (it's not perfect but it's better than what it was).
6uny2u4u.jpg

Swapped to a different steering wheel temporarily (old one was worn out looking)
vynaba8u.jpg

agahu9a8.jpg

Picked up 1 of the 2 long blocks today. Tore it down, head is **** but the block looks good.

Edit* cylinder walls on the block look good. Going to tear apart the bottom end tomorrow.

Back