syclone's R32 GTR

Mikey

Reaction score
They are now approaching 20(+) years old and if I remember correctly, at that point, emissions and things are more lax.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Congratulations! I've been looking at one actually, went yesterday in fact! This guy has a collection, garage with 3 1991 R32 GTRs, various stages of mods. As well as a Maserati, and like 5 Mazda 323 GTR AWD hatches. All the cars were imported from New Zealand. He wants between 25k-30k for each Skyline...

twofast4u

Reaction score
Congratulations! I've been looking at one actually, went yesterday in fact! This guy has a collection, garage with 3 1991 R32 GTRs, various stages of mods. As well as a Maserati, and like 5 Mazda 323 GTR AWD hatches. All the cars were imported from New Zealand. He wants between 25k-30k for each Skyline...

oh man. A few guys here have skylines (canada has a 15 year rule to import rhd cars) but those mazda 323 GTR awd hatches were amazing! I had one when I got my license. One of my first cars...

syclone

Reaction score
Im in Japan, I searched for the 89 so I can bring it to the states with me next year.. in the meantime, im working on the car here because parts are more readily available here . I'm buying another r32 that has some front end damage for parts purposes.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

syclone

Reaction score
I might buy 2 more to take back with me. One will be another GTR, the other might be the 4 door GTST-4

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

syclone

Reaction score
I'd like to know how it's registered too. There is a blue R32 in Louisville, but he will not say if it's legal

if its in the states right now the only way it will be legal is if it was federalized... And you will be able to see that tag near where the VIN number would be... Otherwise, it's illegal. I have the paperwork necessary to bring mine in next year legally...

JV6

Reaction score

Damn that's hella expensive lol. There's at least 5 R32 in my neighborhood and 3 of them are GTR, going rate for these cars are 5-9k max since the R34 are in town now.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I know, I am going to do more research and hope to enlighten this old man so that he can lower the price reasonably. If he doesn't, then he will die from cancer without being able to pass on one of these beauties to someone who will truly appreciate her! No joke.. He's like dying from active cancer it really sucks.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Damn that's hella expensive lol. There's at least 5 R32 in my neighborhood and 3 of them are GTR, going rate for these cars are 5-9k max since the R34 are in town now.

5-9k max? If that's true, why am I wasting my time saving up for a used TSX when I can get a GTR??

Back