**Requesting DIY: Tailights replacement**

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
It has a lot to do with it. For the most part, a lot of people just try out the forums when they need help, and forget about it after they've solved their problem. For crying out loud, you probably wouldn't have known about my post if you had your settings set to not email you when someone comments on a subscribed thread. You hadn't said anything since they gave you their solutions, so I figured you were one of those.... don't act like your butt hurt. It's just an observation. Nonetheless..Welcome to 6thgen

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
im pretty sure he is getting theses

0162TLX.jpg

thats why he said red and clear

Yes I got these lights. When you look at the driver side light you'll notice that the chrome piece wasn't assemble well. It's not align correctly to the housing. I was a little disappointed but no one will notice unless they look at it real close.

eggs

Reaction score
Yes I got these lights. When you look at the driver side light you'll notice that the chrome piece wasn't assemble well. It's not align correctly to the housing. I was a little disappointed but no one will notice unless they look at it real close.

glad you figured them out.. sorry bout the chrome pieces lets see some pics of these

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Hang on a sec..... is that a key hole in the R/H Inner light??
I so would love to have key access to my Trunk, Then Again I also would love a set of these tail lamps for my car too.....

2000_torneo_euro_r_rear.jpg

Notice how the top of the trunk lid lights extends in further....

Back