NA SOHC F23A1 Build - DYNO'd!!!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Re: NA SOHC F23A1 Build

just curious.... why didn't u get the head milled to increase CR? valve clearance issues?

AFAccord

Reaction score

Looks beautiful Ken! Wish my stuff was that clean! I'm still waiting on funds for new valve train so I can spin her up and tune without throwing valves everywhere. lol

NASOHC

Reaction score

just curious.... why didn't u get the head milled to increase CR? valve clearance issues?

I initially did (head #1 is for sale) Wanted to run a forged piston, got a nice deal and went all out with a second head and engine work.

Looks beautiful Ken! Wish my stuff was that clean! I'm still waiting on funds for new valve train so I can spin her up and tune without throwing valves everywhere. lol

Now that I'll be making $$$ again, I hope it's not too long before I get this all put in and dynoed'! One thing I also liked about this build is the piston-valve clearance, much more since they're grooved deeper.

awesome job! keep up the good work always love to see these types of builds come up!

Thanks, more to come very soon!

michaelp4283

Reaction score

very soon my A#$ Hey I'm still slowly moving along too. Maybe I can finish mine just in time for the snow to start falling.

NASOHC

Reaction score

very soon my A#$ Hey I'm still slowly moving along too. Maybe I can finish mine just in time for the snow to start falling.

Yeah... I know what you mean LOL. I just need to bolt the head up to the block and install. Hopefully I can do finish mine before the rain starts to fall!

Sonnick

Reaction score

Very nice build thread! You should be seeing some nice power with this setup. The tune is very important, get 'er done! Let us know about the dyno and good luck.

NASOHC

Reaction score

Very nice build thread! You should be seeing some nice power with this setup. The tune is very important, get 'er done! Let us know about the dyno and good luck.

I know... Only thing holding me up right now is not having mula ($$$)!!! :eek:

I got about $3,000 worth of parts I need to sell and can't seem to get anyone to bite. Come on people, help! :beer:

akoutmos

Reaction score

The build is lookin bad ***. Keep up the good work! Where are your parts for sale? I need (aka want) a couple of things for my accord. Maybe you got what i'm lookin for :D

Back